Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swtor Credits Review

Guy4game Review – your guide to find out is guy4game scam, is guy4game safe or is guy4game legit.
 
Guy4game is not new with RMT business they been up for business since 2006. Unlike Starwarscredit.com, swtorsell.com, and swtor-credit.com that been created this year just for SWTOR Credits.

Guy4game is known for being the best source if you’re looking for wow goldaccording to http://guy4gamereviews.blogspot.com and also No.1 supplier for aion kinah. As I assume they continue they legacy being the top company if looking for swtor credits since they both hit No.1 for both big games.

Below I’ll provide you some analytics data I gather when I searched about who is Guy4game really is and collect editor and user reviews for your reference.

EASE OF USE: I found their website easy to use. I can have my order placed with their 1-2-3 buying steps. Game icon is big enough to easy to find which game you would prefer to order.

DELIVERY: Got problem with their speed delivery, I can’t say they are the fastest but not the slowest either. Just a quick share, I do a test and post my order at 10 PM and I wait my order until 12 MN and no signs they can have my swtor credits so I decided to sleep and when I woke up 6 in the morning I already have my credits.

PRICE: they are not the cheapest but they market their product in highly competitive price.

SAFETY: I have no complaint against their safety since I tried their services many times back since WoW days but any of my accounts got banned.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: I had a chance to chat with them for a couple of times since I usually ask their support if they already have stock for this particular server before placin my order so I have my order priority and have my gold asap. What I like about them is their friendly approach that I don’t feel any hesitation when inquiring. They had this good English too unlike others that sounds like robot because of barbaric english. :P

Click here to visit Guy4game.com


No comments:

Post a Comment